Ok, so I'm still a little bit of a Floridian at heart and the past 3 days we've had snow flurries and lots and lots of time indoors. So, I'm still learning how to pass the time without the option of heading outdoors. I've been taking lots of pictures so that is one good thing!
Anna crawled up in her chair and starting grabbing books down and "reading" them. She loves to go to her room from time to time and just quietly play by herself...it's so cute!
I'm sure Noah will hate this picture one day, but poor little guy, he's got baby on the brain. Not only me but some of his little buddies too have mommies who are pregnant or just had a baby at. So on one of those days that we were stuck indoors I at least had Noah to keep me entertained. He put his beloved "puppy" (who he sleeps with) under his shirt and said that he was having a baby! I laughed and laughed...which only egged him on more.
Here he is in the living room now or "the hospital" as he told me just after he pulled puppy from under his shirt. He held it so gently and made up a little bed for puppy only I was instructed to call it the baby. I think he's getting ready for the new baby's arrival!





No comments:
Post a Comment