Anna got pink Barbie high heel shoes from her daddy for Valentines Day.
She wears them around the house and loves the loud sound she can make all down the hallway. It is so funny to see her wearing her girly girl shoes...and did I mention that she LOVES them?
They broke ground on the empty lot next door to us, and Noah has been fascinated with everything happening so close to his windows and back yard. During Anna's naptime on the first day of work, Noah and I were watching the Bobcat dig from our front yard and Noah was invited to help drive.
I thought maybe he would be shy of this complete stranger but not our Noah. He jumped up there so fast and quickly answered that his name was Noah. He LOVED it and has asked to look at the pictures of him in the Bobcat nearly everyday since.





No comments:
Post a Comment