So, this post is for my boy Noah. His sweet smile and huge heart inspire me!
Tim started a water gun fight with the kids in the house one night...on a night that we all really really needed to have some fun! And did it deliver!!
Trying to keep Noah busy during the girl's nap each day can be difficult and I'm always looking for new ideas. So, when we got a Toys R Us catalog in the mail I told Noah that he ought to circle a few of his favorites for his birthday list, a birthday which is quickly approaching! This kept him so busy that I was able to do the dishes and start dinner. When I asked to see it, I realized this little activity was a little beyond him...he circled nearly every toy and the obvious girl toys he said where for Anna!! I just laughed and laugh! That boy sure likes some toys!
This moment just melted my heart! Noah was playing with Avery during Anna's nap and decided she needed some tummy time. So he put this blanket out for her and lined up a bunch of her toys on it. And, he played with her for a long time; they were both so happy to be together. I kept popping my head in to see them and caught a couple of cute pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment