Anna had so much fun this past week at Ballet Camp, and on Friday morning she had a little recital to show us all that she learned. She has been telling me for a year now how much she wants to do dance with her good buddy Meghan. Here she is with her beautiful, purple roses from Grandpa and Mimi!
Anna and Meghan getting ready for the recital. They made the flower wands and flower skirts as art crafts during their week at camp and used them in the recital.
Anna in her "first pose" getting ready to start the first recital piece.
I loved Miss Olivia's ballet. It was fun and light-hearted. I could tell that Anna had so much fun!

oh my gosh, did you cry? sob? I almost got teary at the pictures.
ReplyDeleteyes, yes, and yes! I was definitely teary watching how much she loved it!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, these are the sweetest pictures ever! I'm so happy she got to do dance like she wanted! I so want a little girl!
ReplyDelete